Creating a BCeID
To use the VIP Online System Facilities require a Business BCeID account and Authorized Inspectors (AIs) require a Personal BCeID account.
Obtaining a Business BCeID
- Register for a Business BCeID account by clicking here.
- You’ll be guided through the process of creating a Business BCeID account.
Note: some business types (ie: DBA or Proprietorship) may be required to show photo identification at the local Government Agent’s Office to complete their BCeID registration.
Obtaining a Personal BCeID
- Authorized Inspectors must obtain a Personal BCeID.
- A Personal BCeID is required for inspection report verification and AI certificate renewal
- Register for a Personal BCeID account by clicking here.
- You will be guided through the process of creating this Personal BCeID account.
Note: Once you have obtained your Personal BCeID you will be required to identify yourself prior to accessing VIP Online for the first time.
How to Log in with your BCeID
- Go to http://www.th.gov.bc.ca/cvse/vehicle_inspections.htm
- Click the red button "Access to VIP Online Click Here"
- Click the blue button “Log on to VIP Online”
- Log in using your BCeID and password
- Log in with the Facility’s business BCeID to submit an inspection report, renew the Facility’s Licence or search for inspection reports by facility number.
- AIs log in with their personal BCeID to renew their AI Certificate and to search for or verify inspection reports.
- The first time an AI logs in with their Personal BCeID they must provide:
- Authorized Inspector Number
- Full Legal name as displayed on your Driver’s Licence or government issued ID.
- Driver Licence Number (Optional)
- After a successful logon you will be taken to the VIP Online Homepage.
- Please click on the links displayed for further information such as User Guides and answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
- eForm is accessed through the VIP Online Homepage.
BCeID Account and User ID Questions: