Why Follow the National Safety Code?
- Road safety means fewer accidents for yourself and others.
- Your safety record is being tracked. Follow the NSC standards and you will have a good record.
- You will keep your certificate.
- Keeping to a maintenance schedule means fewer expensive breakdowns.
- Keeping to Hours of Service rules means your drivers are able to keep up with the job.
- As Matthew May mentioned in the introductory video, following NSC can save your business money!
Tip: When you hold a National Safety Code certificate, it means you're following the regulations. If you don't follow the regulations, you can lose your certificate.